Terminal Operator with 4 years of experience in the trading and supply department for a world-class oil and gas company. Manage more than 19 schedule delivery a day with conduct good communication and coordination between all party involved, including truck drivers, hauler operation team, scheduler etc.
Graduate from Information system who enjoying configure a network, create a greater design of a website, connecting every device of Network such as Router, Fingerprint Device, CCTV, PC/Desktop etc.
Fast learner and have a big willing to learn something new. Leadership, discipline, and locality are my bright value to work and always try to comply and work with more integrity, responsibility, and respect.
Highly seasoned and reliable Web Designer with a strong work ethic and customer service and satisfaction record. Adept multitasker capable of bringing simultaneous web page creation and repair projects to completion with full accuracy and efficiency.
Name : Ichsan Yudha Pratama, S.Kom
Birth : Jayapura
Date : 16 Agustus 1992
Address : Jalan Joyojotro No.547 Halim Perdana Kusumah Jakarta Timur
Twitter : @eightsun
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ichsanyp
Instagram : http://www.instagram.com/eightsun
Handphone : 085716876881
Email : email@example.com
- Vocational High School, SMK Negeri 1 Kota Mojokerto, 2007 – 2010
- Bachelor Degree in Information System, University of Borobudur Jakarta, 2010 – 2014
- Master Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mercu Buana University, 2017 – present
Informal Education in Computer Science:
- Computer Techinican – UPT.PPPK Provinsi Jawa Timur
- KKPI – PPPPTK – VEDC Malang
- Computer and Electrical Technician – Madina Komputer Mojokerto
- Basic Military Course, Rindam Jaya, Jakarta
- Student Regiment Instructor Course, Menwa Borobudur Jakarta
- Student Regiment Leadership Course, Skomen Jayakarta
- Bela Negara Course, Ministry of Defense.
- Scuba Diving One Star Course CMAS – POSSI
- First Aid Training Level 2 – International SOS
- Safeguarding Information – Shell
- Global Antitrust – Shell
- Conflict Of Interest – Shell
- Vehicle Rollover Prevention – Shell
- HEMP Training (Awareness Level) – Shell
- First Winner, Mojokerto Blogging Competition, 2009
- Favorite Winner, Speedy Blog Competition, 2010
- Best Content, Blogging Competition, Ma Chung University, Malang 2010
- Third Winner, Matahari mall Blogging Competition 2015
- Third Winner, Blue Bird Blogging Competition, 2016
- First Winner, Video Safety Competition by Shell Indonesia, 2016
- First Winner, Smart Blogging Competition by Superbrands, 2017
- Education Section Lead – Student Senate Computer Science Faculty University of Borobudur, 2010 – 2011
- Commander – Student Regiment Jayakarta University of Borobudur, 2012 – 2014
- Community Lead – Blogger Jakarta Community, 2016 – 2017
Work Experience :
Terminal Operation Supervisor – SHELL INDONESIA | MAY 2018 – PRESENT
- Ensure operation of terminals raising with Manufacturing, Supply, Retail, B2B and other colleagues and provide the right support to E2E process.
- Maintain appropriate standards at facilities, including management system, procedure, compliance and international standards.
- Support the behavior further improvement forwards a truly pro-active HSSE culture, ensuring compliance with HSSE framework, standards and legal requirements.
- Manage Ship to shore/ Road Transport Compliance / Packed Drumming Operation & Truck loading and discharging / Pipeline and storage operation with full compliance of the corresponding HSSE case.
- Support HSSE case and change management process and apply when planning projects/issuing work permits.
- Support emergency response plan, arising out of depot/terminal emergencies, Periodically review the emergency response plan (including conduct excercise/drill) to ensure that activities at the depot/terminal are adequately covered, appropriate action are taken to eliminate potential continuity/recovery weakness and build staff capability, etc.
- Check and control product throughputs, gains/losess, quality and maintenance for the depots/terminals.
Terminal Operation – SHELL INDONESIA | OCT 2014 – MAY 2018
- Organize plan delivery from the terminal to a retail site with ensuring all plan have executed with the right procedure start from the operation management and bridging data from Terminal Automation System with Global System Application (GSAP/R3).
- Perform good coordination and communication between all party involved such as truck drivers, hauler operations team, scheduler staff, and the retail site manager.
- Regularly conduct terminal spot check to ensuring all truck/vehicle always comply with tanker standard equipment.
- Regularly checking all shipment number by the system to ensure all shipment number already process for invoicing.
- Report and follow up any issue with supervisors and terminal manager.
- Trouble solving any error/faulty occurred with computer/networking devices.
- Close monitoring for the daily delivery, start from loading process until the product discharged at the retail site, and make sure all procedure is done safely.
- Manage around 24 truck with quantity 16KL, 24KL, and 32KL for daily delivery.
- Lead daily call meeting using Skype application.
- Scuba Diving
- Web Programming
- Web Design
- Network Management
- Server Administration
- SAP R/3
- Terminal Operation
- Project Management
- Analytical Skill